The Monarch is a 30 Story luxury condominium that created a benchmark for luxury living in Colombo. This tower is adjoining the Cinnamon Grand Hotel and the Crescat Boulevard shopping mall. The Project was completed in 2009 and its 197 residential units consist of 2-bed, 3-bed,Penthouses and Presidential Suites. This property was designed by P&T of Singapore and overlooks the Sea and the Beira Lake.
This unit is on 25th floor with stunning sea view, even from bathtub. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom fully furnished to a high standard with the facilities including gym, large swimming pool, 24 hr security, business center and underground parking.
The landmark shopping complex Crestcat Boulevard is attached next to the hotel for a quick shopping experience.
The most amazing thing is, you can take the lift and go down to the basement to food court and Keels supermarket with fresh bakery and fruits. You can buy hot cakes every evening in the bakery.
Some of the Key Dining Options available at Cinnamon Hotel’s are:
1. The Taprobane: All-Day Dining restaurant
2. The Lagoon: Ranked the best Seafood restaurant in the city and a Top Tier restaurant on travel review sites
3. The London Grill: The Best European Fine Dining Experience in Colombo
4. The Echo: Italian Cuisine
5. Chutney’s: Authentic South Indian Cuisine
6. Tao: Contemporary Chinese Cuisine
7. Nuga-Gama: the Authentic Sri Lanka Dining Experience with unique ambient settings of traditional Sri Lanka with the best curry’s and cuisines.
8. Tea-Lounge – Have a Break
1 km from both the Slave Island Railway Station and Galle Face Green, a seaside urban park, this the Apartment Complex is also 2 km from Gangaramaya Buddhist Temple.